Pages

Thursday, 24 May 2018

Dangerous Journeys to school

My journey to school is unlike most others. I takes three hours to get to school from my house. First I need to pack my bag and get ready for school. Once I leave with my dad we have to go down a long dark shadowy forest of trees. Next we have to go over this terrifying broken down bridge that's only just hanging on this one thick piece of wire. As I cross the bridge I keep my legs high just in case there's something lurking below. Slowly, I walk along the bridge, clinging for my life. 
I look down and all I see is crocodiles trying to clamp onto my feet. I’m so scared I look over my shoulder fearfully and I see a little girl get pulled down by on of the biggest crocodiles. I just make it to the end of the bridge thankfully I survive the it again but I still have to do it one more time today.

1 comment:

  1. awesome work shade keep up the nice work of yours you can do it , i think you can work on nothing cause you good at everything gurl

    ReplyDelete