Pages

Wednesday, 26 June 2019

Equity

This term we have been looking at equity. Equity is Fairness. Im looking at Anxiety with Dana. We have just started. I think a lot of people suffer from anxiety and it can be life changing. I need to find out more to answer the question to find one thing that i can do to make it more fair for students at college.

2 comments:

  1. Shade, I am keen to see you develop the idea of equity for students with anxiety at college. Great to see you with a published blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cool that you are working to make things more fair for students at your college, what do you think you will do? Keen to follow how you get on.
    The people that are supported through my workplace often suffer from anxiety as they go through big life changes. I’m sure students experience similar.

    ReplyDelete